A bright white smile just looks healthy and attractive. If you are not taking care of your teeth and gums serious disease can unfold. This is what you need to know…
Gingivitis is a mild form of periodontal disease. But if you let things go without getting them under control (healed), it can become an advanced form of periodontal disease and triggers a chronic inflammatory response.
This means the body literally turns on itself and the tissues and bone that support the teeth are broken down and destroyed.
Standard-issue gingivitis causes the gums to become red, swollen, and bleed easily.
A popular dentist revealed this amazing method that restored my white, healthy, and happy smile!
Natural Teeth Restoration Method
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- ½ cup hydrogen peroxide*
- ½ cup antiseptic mouthwash
- ½ teaspoon salt
*Some dentists advocate using hydrogen peroxide; they say to use it as an oral-rinse if it is diluted with a mixture of water and antiseptic mouthwash.
- In a cup, mix a spoonful of baking soda with half a tablespoon of salt. Then, moisten the toothbrush with some water and immerse it well to this mixture. Next, gently rub the teeth with the brush for 5 minutes.
- Mix half a cup of hydrogen peroxide with half a cup of warm water, and rinse the mouth with this solution for a minute. Then, spit it and rinse with half a cup of cold water.
- Use a dental floss very carefully in order not to irritate the gums, but rub the tartar in between the teeth. Move it gently from side to side to avoid damage and irritations.
- In the end, rinse the mouth with antiseptic mouthwash.
Here’s another way to go about natural teeth cleaning, just watch the video below: