Have you heard of quenepa?
Most of us haven’t, but it’s also known as the Spanish lime.
The quenepa is yellowish and has a sweet and sour taste. The fruit has a reputation for its exotic flavor and its ability to battle one of the most frustrating ailments of our modern time… insomnia.
General Insomnia Statistics
- People today sleep 20% less than they did 100 years ago.
- More than 30% of the population suffers from insomnia.
- One in three people suffers from some form of insomnia during their lifetime.
- More than half of Americans lose sleep due to stress and/or anxiety.
- Between 40% and 60% of people over the age of 60 suffer from insomnia.
– See more at: http://www.better-sleep-better-life.com/insomnia-statistics.html#sthash.TVgzXFBx.dpuf
And it has an extraordinary ability to boost your brain power and promote healthy sleep. Quenepa is abundant in vitamin A for boosting resistance and counteractive action of UTIs and stones.
Additionally, it is a rich source of minerals like calcium for the teeth and bones, and antioxidants for battling diseases and free radicals. It is also high in phosphorus for better digestion and balanced hormones.
List of nutrients:
- Vitamins B1, B3, B6, and B12
- Unsaturated fat acids (linoleic and oleic)
- Vitamin C
- Amino acids
The Quenepa fruit is very beneficial in:
- Boosted immunity and stopping bacteria
- Boosts reproductive health
- Treats constipation
- Lowers cholesterol and triglycerides
- Cures skin issues
- Mix roasted quenepa seeds and honey for diarrhea
- Removal of parasites
- Fights lung and urinary issues
- Treats kidney issues
- Stops flu and bronchitis
- Heals gum issues